Hiking TraIl nearby Río Real natural area, in España and Marbella population.
The largest locality in the area is Marbella
, with a population of 134,623 persons, at a distance of 1.798 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.603 kilometers.
- Min height: 153 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 530 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 403 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.918 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.384 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 26.412.