Hiking TraIl nearby Dehesa de Abajo natural area, in España and Aznalcázar population.
The largest locality in the area is Pilas
, with a population of 13,386 persons, at a distance of 7.112 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Aznalcázar
(3,647 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.387 kilometers.
- Min height: 7 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 45 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 24 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.727 %.
- Average slope downhill: -1.015 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.689.