Hiking TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and El Pardo population.
The largest locality in the area is Fuencarral-El Pardo
, with a population of 220,085 persons, at a distance of 5.994 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is El Pardo
(3,656 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.511 kilometers.
- Min height: 596 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 716 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 633 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.852 %.
- Average slope downhill: -1.835 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 4.298.