Hiking TraIl nearby Ushuaia population.
The largest locality in the area is Punta Arenas
, with a population of 117,430 persons, at a distance of 275.862 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Ushuaia
(58,028 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.431 kilometers.
- Min height: 61 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 317 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 178 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.351 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.551 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 15.929.