Hiking TraIl nearby Valles Occidentales natural area, in España and Ansó population.
The largest locality in the area is Canfranc
, with a population of 589 persons, at a distance of 21.853 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Ansó
(519 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 17.648 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,131 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,102 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,508 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.721 %.
- Average slope downhill: -18.755 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 84.716.