Hiking TraIl nearby Valles Occidentales natural area, in España and Ansó population.
The largest locality in the area is Canfranc
, with a population of 589 persons, at a distance of 21.765 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Ansó
(519 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 23.950 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,188 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,245 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,762 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 19.644 %.
- Average slope downhill: -18.272 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 155.826.