Hiking TraIl nearby Sistema fluvial Ulla - Deza natural area, in España and Santiago de Compostela population.
The largest locality in the area is Santiago de Compostela
, with a population of 95,092 persons, at a distance of 2.046 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.805 kilometers.
- Min height: 256 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 346 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 302 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.126 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.132 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 3.582.