Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadalquivir Tramo Superior natural area, in España and Santo Tomé population.
The largest locality in the area is Villacarrillo
, with a population of 11,294 persons, at a distance of 10.974 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Santo Tomé
(2,273 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.679 kilometers.
- Min height: 416 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 434 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 425 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.519 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.743 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.612.