Hiking TraIl nearby Serra de Collserola natural area, in España and Sarrià-Sant Gervasi population.
The largest locality in the area is Horta-Guinardó
, with a population of 169,920 persons, at a distance of 6.509 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sarrià-Sant Gervasi
(140,000 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.819 kilometers.
- Min height: 251 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 414 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 303 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 12.171 %.
- Average slope downhill: -17.226 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 19.468.