Hiking TraIl nearby Volcà Can Simó natural area, in España and Mieres population.
The largest locality in the area is Besalú
, with a population of 2,213 persons, at a distance of 10.267 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Mieres
(0 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 17.116 kilometers.
- Min height: 278 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 911 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 596 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 15.699 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.121 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 51.150.