Hiking TraIl nearby Medellín population.
The largest locality in the area is Medellín
, with a population of 1,999,979 persons, at a distance of 7.659 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.216 kilometers.
- Min height: 2,391 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,578 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,459 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.913 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.450 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 2.869.