Hiking TraIl nearby Cap de Creus natural area, in España and Roses population.
The largest locality in the area is Roses
, with a population of 20,197 persons, at a distance of 0.978 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.007 kilometers.
- Min height: 8 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 638 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 285 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 13.323 %.
- Average slope downhill: -15.480 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 50.454.