Hiking TraIl nearby Valls de l`Anoia natural area, in España and Sant Pere de Riudebitlles population.
The largest locality in the area is Piera
, with a population of 14,324 persons, at a distance of 9.814 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sant Pere de Riudebitlles
(2,113 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 20.577 kilometers.
- Min height: 244 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 547 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 370 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.899 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.100 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 15.610.