Hiking TraIl nearby Racó del Frare natural area, in España and Chert/Xert population.
The largest locality in the area is Càlig
, with a population of 1,663 persons, at a distance of 16.749 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Chert/Xert
(890 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.491 kilometers.
- Min height: 323 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 415 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 364 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 3.544 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.383 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 2.000.