Hiking TraIl nearby Muga-Albanyà natural area, in España and Sant Llorenç de la Muga population.
The largest locality in the area is Sant Llorenç de Cerdans
, with a population of 1,278 persons, at a distance of 10.254 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sant Llorenç de la Muga
(0 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 12.402 kilometers.
- Min height: 609 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,324 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 900 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 22.898 %.
- Average slope downhill: -22.958 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 62.917.