Hiking TraIl nearby Serra de Collserola natural area, in España and Sant Cugat del Vallès population.
The largest locality in the area is Horta-Guinardó
, with a population of 169,920 persons, at a distance of 8.078 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Sant Cugat del Vallès
(79,253 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 3.229 kilometers.
- Min height: 180 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 328 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 236 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.235 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.586 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 5.169.