Hiking TraIl nearby LIC-Rio Miera natural area, in España and Selaya population.
The largest locality in the area is Santa María de Cayón
, with a population of 6,710 persons, at a distance of 14.801 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Selaya
(1,991 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.548 kilometers.
- Min height: 363 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,385 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 818 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.385 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.255 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 71.745.