Hiking TraIl nearby Sistema fluvial Ulla - Deza natural area, in España and Santiago de Compostela population.
The largest locality in the area is Santiago de Compostela
, with a population of 95,092 persons, at a distance of 4.768 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.880 kilometers.
- Min height: 247 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 374 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 268 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.480 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.450 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 3.661.