Hiking TraIl nearby Sistema fluvial Ulla - Deza natural area, in España and Santiago de Compostela population.
The largest locality in the area is Santiago de Compostela
, with a population of 95,092 persons, at a distance of 1.915 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 5.668 kilometers.
- Min height: 227 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 445 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 295 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.913 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.374 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 8.807.