Hiking TraIl nearby Fresno de Santa Teodosia (Arana) natural area, in España and Zúñiga population.
The largest locality in the area is Zúñiga
, with a population of 191 persons, at a distance of 6.849 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.566 kilometers.
- Min height: 684 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 933 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 775 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.377 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.696 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 15.877.