Hiking TraIl nearby Chinyero natural area, in España and Santiago del Teide population.
The largest locality in the area is Icod de los Vinos
, with a population of 24,024 persons, at a distance of 9.865 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Santiago del Teide
(12,050 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.534 kilometers.
- Min height: 992 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,198 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,131 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.327 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.527 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 13.784.