Hiking TraIl nearby Bahía de Cádiz natural area, in España and San Fernando population.
The largest locality in the area is Cadiz
, with a population of 126,766 persons, at a distance of 12.815 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is San Fernando
(96,366 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.635 kilometers.
- Min height: 2 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 37 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 11 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.483 %.
- Average slope downhill: -0.871 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.522.