Hiking TraIl nearby Fresno de Santa Teodosia (Arana) natural area, in España and Zúñiga population.
The largest locality in the area is Agurain / Salvatierra
, with a population of 4,139 persons, at a distance of 12.520 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Zúñiga
(191 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.885 kilometers.
- Min height: 734 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 957 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 803 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.224 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.700 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 12.742.