Hiking TraIl nearby La Estrella population.
The largest locality in the area is Medellín
, with a population of 1,999,979 persons, at a distance of 14.848 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is La Estrella
(49,386 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 18.228 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,864 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 2,608 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 2,240 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 23.080 %.
- Average slope downhill: -14.148 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 78.277.