Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra de Maria Andres natural area, in España and Salvatierra de los Barros population.
The largest locality in the area is Santa Marta
, with a population of 4,177 persons, at a distance of 15.631 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Salvatierra de los Barros
(1,889 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 16.946 kilometers.
- Min height: 384 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 791 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 572 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 7.373 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.198 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 16.398.