Hiking TraIl nearby Volcà Can Simó natural area, in España and Mieres population.
The largest locality in the area is Besalú
, with a population of 2,213 persons, at a distance of 8.900 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Mieres
(0 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 14.423 kilometers.
- Min height: 318 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 891 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 662 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.460 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.572 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 39.761.