Hiking TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and Salamanca population.
The largest locality in the area is Madrid
, with a population of 3,255,944 persons, at a distance of 2.641 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Salamanca
(147,707 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 1.482 kilometers.
- Min height: 674 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 694 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 681 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.428 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.312 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.388.