Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadiaro natural area, in España and Cortes de la Frontera population.
The largest locality in the area is Cortes de la Frontera
, with a population of 3,579 persons, at a distance of 1.230 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 13.038 kilometers.
- Min height: 616 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,361 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 986 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.222 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.587 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 54.500.