Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadiaro natural area, in España and Cortes de la Frontera population.
The largest locality in the area is Cortes de la Frontera
, with a population of 3,579 persons, at a distance of 2.617 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 20.924 kilometers.
- Min height: 357 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,374 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 754 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 14.218 %.
- Average slope downhill: -19.023 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 67.391.