Hiking TraIl nearby Mont-Tremblant population.
The largest locality in the area is Sainte-Adèle
, with a population of 10,634 persons, at a distance of 43.884 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Mont-Tremblant
(8,892 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.412 kilometers.
- Min height: 364 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 721 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 553 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.825 %.
- Average slope downhill: -7.083 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 14.576.