Hiking TraIl nearby Tejo de Auzteguia natural area, in España and Orbara population.
The largest locality in the area is Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port
, with a population of 1,824 persons, at a distance of 24.317 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Orbara
(57 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.974 kilometers.
- Min height: 823 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 985 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 887 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.787 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.993 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 12.483.