Hiking TraIl nearby Tejo de Auzteguia natural area, in España and Orbara population.
The largest locality in the area is Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port
, with a population of 1,824 persons, at a distance of 24.307 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Orbara
(57 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 3.523 kilometers.
- Min height: 861 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 927 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 890 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.440 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.990 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 8.406.