Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadalevín natural area, in España and Ronda population.
The largest locality in the area is Ronda
, with a population of 36,827 persons, at a distance of 1.662 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.995 kilometers.
- Min height: 625 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 742 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 674 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.952 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.547 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 4.891.