Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadalevín natural area, in España and Ronda population.
The largest locality in the area is Ronda
, with a population of 36,827 persons, at a distance of 0.480 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 4.749 kilometers.
- Min height: 539 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 732 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 587 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 8.941 %.
- Average slope downhill: -22.019 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 8.177.