Hiking TraIl nearby Río Guadalevín natural area, in España and Ronda population.
The largest locality in the area is Ronda
, with a population of 36,827 persons, at a distance of 1.660 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 2.074 kilometers.
- Min height: 645 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 734 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 707 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 0.000 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.945 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.000.