Hiking TraIl nearby Sierra Nevada natural area, in España and Bayárcal population.
The largest locality in the area is Ugíjar
, with a population of 2,546 persons, at a distance of 7.065 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Bayárcal
(296 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.491 kilometers.
- Min height: 1,018 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,385 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,192 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 16.530 %.
- Average slope downhill: -21.864 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 17.609.