Hiking TraIl nearby Riberas Del Pisuerga natural area, in España and Cabezón population.
The largest locality in the area is Cigales
, with a population of 3,482 persons, at a distance of 5.829 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Cabezón
(2,540 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.562 kilometers.
- Min height: 700 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 842 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 762 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 9.889 %.
- Average slope downhill: -8.505 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 5.794.