Hiking TraIl nearby South Yuba River natural area, in Estados Unidos and Nevada City population.
The largest locality in the area is Grass Valley
, with a population of 12,860 persons, at a distance of 9.525 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Nevada City
(3,068 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 3.340 kilometers.
- Min height: 447 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 482 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 459 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 17.415 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.657 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 3.897.