Hiking TraIl nearby Charca de Zeluán y Ensenada de Llodero natural area, in España and Avilés population.
The largest locality in the area is Avilés
, with a population of 84,242 persons, at a distance of 4.588 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 15.108 kilometers.
- Min height: 0 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 97 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 41 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 6.781 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.720 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 16.837.