Hiking TraIl nearby Desembocadura del Guadalhorce natural area, in España and Benalmádena population.
The largest locality in the area is Mijas
, with a population of 73,787 persons, at a distance of 7.222 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Benalmádena
(58,854 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 8.058 kilometers.
- Min height: 195 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 784 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 403 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 18.395 %.
- Average slope downhill: -28.454 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 45.153.