Hiking TraIl nearby Monte de El Pardo natural area, in España and Madrid population.
The largest locality in the area is Madrid
, with a population of 3,255,944 persons, at a distance of 0.113 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 21.998 kilometers.
- Min height: 619 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 684 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 654 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.973 %.
- Average slope downhill: -4.616 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 8.457.