Hiking TraIl nearby Sistema fluvial Ulla-Deza natural area, in España and Ribeira population.
The largest locality in the area is Santiago de Compostela
, with a population of 95,092 persons, at a distance of 17.807 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Ribeira
(27,518 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 18.036 kilometers.
- Min height: 34 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 124 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 55 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 4.030 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.277 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 4.085.