Hiking TraIl nearby Candelario natural area, in España and Béjar population.
The largest locality in the area is Béjar
, with a population of 15,007 persons, at a distance of 0.219 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.840 kilometers.
- Min height: 866 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,122 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 975 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.662 %.
- Average slope downhill: -5.836 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 10.131.