Hiking TraIl nearby Maar de la Hoya de Cervera natural area, in España and Valenzuela de Calatrava population.
The largest locality in the area is Bolaños de Calatrava
, with a population of 12,490 persons, at a distance of 15.535 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Valenzuela de Calatrava
(788 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 11.200 kilometers.
- Min height: 639 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 659 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 647 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.165 %.
- Average slope downhill: -1.140 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.286.