Hiking TraIl nearby Baixa Limia natural area, in España and Padrenda population.
The largest locality in the area is Arbo
, with a population of 3,973 persons, at a distance of 15.009 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Padrenda
(2,433 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 10.900 kilometers.
- Min height: 346 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 810 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 597 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.032 %.
- Average slope downhill: -10.838 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 25.092.