Hiking TraIl nearby Candelario natural area, in España and Béjar population.
The largest locality in the area is Béjar
, with a population of 15,007 persons, at a distance of 0.296 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 34.567 kilometers.
- Min height: 738 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,584 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 1,123 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.110 %.
- Average slope downhill: -12.437 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 76.217.