Hiking TraIl nearby Cascadas del Huesna natural area, in España and Alanís population.
The largest locality in the area is Valverde de Llerena
, with a population of 770 persons, at a distance of 25.811 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Alanís
(0 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 9.861 kilometers.
- Min height: 548 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 622 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 579 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 5.120 %.
- Average slope downhill: -9.806 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 6.933.