Hiking TraIl nearby Río Arba de Luesia natural area, in España and Uncastillo population.
The largest locality in the area is Sádaba
, with a population of 1,914 persons, at a distance of 16.081 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Uncastillo
(852 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 79.538 kilometers.
- Min height: 534 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 1,495 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 892 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 10.475 %.
- Average slope downhill: -11.690 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 158.166.