Hiking TraIl nearby Canchos de Ramiro y Ladronera natural area, in España and Casillas de Coria population.
The largest locality in the area is Coria
, with a population of 12,896 persons, at a distance of 9.545 kilometers from the center of the map.
The nearest is Casillas de Coria
(492 persons), at a distance of
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 7.786 kilometers.
- Min height: 217 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 261 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 232 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 1.329 %.
- Average slope downhill: -3.142 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 0.732.