Hiking TraIl nearby Colonias de Cernícalo Primilla de Zafra natural area, in España and Zafra population.
The largest locality in the area is Zafra
, with a population of 16,424 persons, at a distance of 1.085 kilometers from the center of the map.
The following indicators give us an idea of the difficulty of the route:
- Trail length: 6.947 kilometers.
- Min height: 439 meters above sea level.
- Max height: 535 meters above sea level.
- Average height: 477 meters above sea level.
- Average slope uphill: 11.550 %.
- Average slope downhill: -6.423 %.
- Mathematical difficulty index: 7.653.